Friday, April 29, 2011

For the Time being!



I am still addicted to YouTube, now i follow Maybabyblogger, juicystar07 her sister and many other Fashion Gurus! I just find it so entertaining watching them! I also have gotten a little into makeup and NAILS! For the Makeup part i don't do anything special, but i am just wearing more! 


For the Nail PART i am really into that! I am not that good at painting my nails and doing designs but i take a lot of Joy in it! Recently i got the Black Shatter OPI nail Polish and have been TOTALLY in love! It it is like magic in a bottle, all you have to do it put a light coat of any nail polish underneath and then watch the magic! It is crazy how cool it is. I got mine for 8 dollars but i would pay up to 12. It is totally worth it! I always get comments Lol!

 I have been Playing LAX for my local team, and we aren't very good, but i have a blast, two of my friends are doing it too! I play attack, if any of you people are LAX girls so you know! So that's a quick update on my life, for any random people that look at this....(Aka no one, but i still like posting), I am not going to even say that i am going to post more often because you all know that's not going to happen! Lol! So i hope you enjoyed this quick update on my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment