Saturday, November 6, 2010

Shoes...........Shoes...........And more shoes!

Can anyone guess my favorite kind of shopping??? Well here you go, SHOES! I LOVE Shoes! But some just happen to be really expensive. ( I MEAN REALLY) So i decided to post a blog of the craziest shoes EVER! ( That just happen to be WAY over my price point!)

 I personally Actually Really like these shoes! ( I would never wear them) I think that they look classy and they would look really cute and put together next to a sleek dress! I wouldn't be in total shock if is saw someone wearing them! They could actually be practical compared to the other shoes on this page!

OK for these ones..... Not this is not a practical shoe at all i mean... What would you think if you saw someone wearing this??? Crazy right? What was that person thinking... You wouldn't think its normal at all? I mean how uncomfortable can a shoe look?

 OK..... Now these shoes look like ballet shoes! I mean like how could someone walk in this shoe! I mean its a simple HUGE shoe! I love it though, it looks like a alligator face if you look at it sideways! Lol that was random!




OK when i first looked that this shoe i though i was looking at it side ways! Now i realize that it was straight! Its the heal that's sideways! How does this shoe get the balance it need to stand up straight??? I mean it look really uncomfortable. You are like waking on the ball of your foot like you are tip toeing! Gross! And what is that ball doing?
 So for these shoes i think that it a brilliant but horrible idea! I mean what the shoe is encouraging is people finding ways to get drunk in a sneaky but obvious way! Who is going to think to check your shoes for alcohol when you are going somewhere that doesn't permit it! Clever, but stupid!

 B-A-N-A-N-A-S Eat bananas! But not these! Do not let this shoe fool you! What a clever idea! Make suck a odd fruit a shoe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YUM, YUM, YUM, YUM, YUM! Its making me hungry!
 I looks like a walking egg! With a heal! (And sparkly) Not to comfortably but not horrendous! I mean i looks like  you are walking on your tip, toes! I think you would need a class of how to learn to walk in these shoes!
 What a interesting shoe! People say clothes and others like it aren't art, will just look at that! You need a true artist to design these shoes! Creativity! Try to tell me that this is not a true work of art. You cant, can you?









I hope you liked this little collection of random shoes! Just imagine what looks you would get if you were to wear them! (Maybe they would even put you on the show, what not to wear)

3 comments:

  1. my favorite ones are the Alexander McQueen ones (the 7th picture)!!! I love shoes too!!!! hehehe :) the pink 'sideway shoes' are pretty cool too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! i love these shoes! who makes these uncomfortable shoes? uncomfortable, but some are actually cute!

    ReplyDelete